Saturday, July 24, 2010

My First Sight of Allure

(The initial portion of this tale is embellished or entirely made up, but once my tour began this is the literal truth. As with many things that happened in Beauty, I could not have made up a better story than unfolded naturally...)

My first sight of Allure

When I was invited to Beauty, it was by messages carried back and forth by courier. I had heard of a young Queen by the name of Allure, and it was said she lived up to her name in every way. I wished to cease my wanderings, even if only briefly, so I called upon the good graces of a family friend to provide me with a letter of recommendation. I fretted and chafed, waiting for a reply, and at long last, it arrived. She accepted me, conditionally, as a member of her Court. I am certain my smile could not have been broader. I set out the next morning on the journey to Midian.

It was late winter and the roads were somewhat treacherous. Near Wick ford my steed had a bad fall and broke his leg. I did not enjoy ending his life but I was glad to end his misery. We had been through some rough times, and he had been a worthy companion throughout. So I slogged on, reaching the Queen of Hearts just before nightfall. I could see the vast bulk of Stonegate in the fading light, but I was roadweary and ever so muddy, so I decided to travel on in the morning, refreshed, and, I hoped, more presentable for an audience with a young, yet powerful Queen.

The Landlady provided me with a girl to scrub my back and ease other tensions. When I had cleaned up and relaxed I returned to the Common Room, and it was there I met the lovely Duchess Juliana, and her then pet, Jan. She welcomed me and asked me to break bread with her. Of course I gladly accepted. The conversation was scintillating and her bare breasts were giving me ideas, but the attention she lavished on her pet suggested I would get nowhere. Best not to risk giving offense in a new place, I thought. The bed was clean and fragrant, the same girl kept me warm and I rewarded her handsomely - both before and after we left the bedchamber. Donning fresh clothing, I set out for the short walk to my destination.

Upon reaching the gates, the guards were courteous and allowed me to enter. As I approached the entrance itself, I found myself surrounded by women, the aforementioned Duchess, a Lady of the Court, and several nubile princesses. I introduced myself, and we passed some time in pleasant discussion. Then two princesses offered to show me the castle. How could I refuse?

We traversed hall after hall until I was thoroughly lost. Coming upon a bath, the princesses slipped into the water and began cavorting, splashing and taunting me. Being only human I did not need a second invitation to join them. I shed my clothing and did just that. Not long after one princess hauled her glistening body out of the water and dared me to lie with her. So I did. Things were beginning to get interesting when the second princess called out that she had found a bed: why didn’t we play a while? Again, I needed no second invitation.

The three of us tumbled onto the bed, caressing and pinching and laughing. Somehow I found myself on my back as they began licking and suckling me. One princess straddled my face, while my fingers teased the other’s sex and plump, round bottom. At first, I tried to keep track of which tongue, which mouth was which. But as our moans and gasps mingled, it no longer seemed important. They were wriggling, and I was writhing.

Until someone cleared their throat.

One of the princesses uttered a startled “eep,” and both rolled to either side, forgotten, truth be told, leaving me face-to-face, nothing between us but my glistening sex, with the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. In that moment all the world faded – I saw and heard nothing aside from her. To say her eyes were blue is foolish, to say they were the blue of a summer’s morn barely tells the tale. Her skin was quite simply flawless, without a trace of blemish, her breasts proud and high, with a glimpse of ripe cherries as the edges of her nipples peeped out of the cups of her corset as her breathing caused them to rise and fall. Studying her for a moment as she was studying me, I saw a wisp of the hair adorning her sex, then my eyes traveled upward again. Her hair had the rich whiteness of honey as it turns to sugar, yet no trace of the rough granularity – I could see its softness and was about to reach out and stroke it, and invite her to join us, when one princess said “hello, your Majesty,” and my heart sank.

So much for a dignified first meeting! I knew my tenure in her court would be brief. I knew she would simply banish me and have done with it. The moments dragged by, and each seemed longer than the one gone before. I could see the thoughts passing through her mind, plans for how she might punish me for taking such liberties. When she asked if I found her bed comfortable, I groaned. Surely my fate was sealed – not only was I not kneeling, had not even bowed, I was naked as the day I was born, and my sex mocked the gravity of my situation by remaining stubbornly, flagrantly aroused. Perhaps she would make me a eunuch before banishing me? I knew y life was surely over…

Then she laughed.

Not a mocking, derisive laugh, but a laugh full of joy and merriment, the laugh of a woman young in spirit, yet secure in her power. The laugh of a woman who might have rightfully done all I feared, yet chose not to do so. The laugh of my Queen

I think at some point in the eternity that yawned between the first sight and the laugh I may have stammered my name, sought to introduce myself, but in truth I do not know. I only know that I have been in many courts, met or at least seen many Monarchs. Aside from my father, who died when I was yet too young to inherit his throne, I had never met one I would kneel to. Perhaps she would be the one.

In the days that followed, I was welcomed, properly attired, as a member of her court. When a dragon attacked her castle, I sought to lead a charge against the beast and nearly paid with my life. In the weeks that followed, as she showed concern for my welfare as I mended, we became friends. In the months that followed we became even closer. I delight in seeing her smile, especially at me. But just as on the day we met, when she laughed upon finding me in her bed, when she took one princess with her and laughed as she told me to continue sporting with the other, when I am in her presence she is the center of my attention. I think, although she is beautiful and majestic, what earned her my unswerving loyalty was that laugh.

Baron Albion

No comments:

Post a Comment